Gray hairs are a nightmare for many women as they are considered to be the first sign of aging. Therefore, women are ready to try anything to cover the gray hairs. There are many products and hair dyes, which can cover the gray hairs. However, their effects are only temporary and they come with a vast number of side effects.
First and foremost, you should know that premature graying of hair can be triggered by numerous health conditions and poor dietary choices. For instance, this cosmetic issue may be caused by hormonal fluctuations, smoking, pollution, stress, use of unsuitable hair products, chronic colds, sinusitis, and thyroid disorders. Moreover, gray hairs may appear as a result of low amounts of melanin.
So, instead of using products full of harsh chemicals, which do more harm than good, you can try some natural alternatives instead. The most important thing you should do is consume a healthy and nutritious diet. Moreover, you can try the following natural remedy which is based on two available and powerful ingredients.
Coconut Oil and Lemon Mixture
- organic coconut oil (the amount will depend on the length of your hair)
- 3 teaspoons organic lemon juice, freshly squeezed
You should mix the two ingredients until you get a homogeneous mixture. Then, apply the mixture to your hair and massage it into your scalp. Let it act for at least one hour. Finally, wash it off with a mild shampoo. Repeat this treatment once a week.
Why is this remedy so beneficial?
The two ingredients used in this remedy are one of the most versatile and beneficial nature gifts. Coconut oil is packed with anti-microbial properties, lauric acid, and medium-chain fatty acids, which can treat and improve the condition of your hair. Hence, coconut oil can condition the scalp, promote hair growth, strengthen the hair, treat damaged hair, and reverse gray hair. Moreover, it can fight dandruff and it leaves the hair smooth and soft.
On the other hand, lemon juice can prevent premature graying. Due to the vitamin B, vitamin C, and phosphorus content, lemon juice nourishes the hair and treats the cause of gray hair.
If you want to find more natural remedies, take a look at the Everyday Roots Book.
With 350+ pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products and medications in your home with healthier, all-natural alternatives.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
Included in this life changing book are:
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – TREAT ALMOST ANY ILLNESS WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS YOU PROBABLY ALREADY HAVE IN YOUR KITCHEN.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES – GET THE BEST HAIR AND SKIN YOU’VE EVER HAD AND LOOK YOUNGER WITH THESE INSANELY CLEVER NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES.
- 35+ DIY HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – NEVER BUY A TOXIC CLEANING PRODUCT AGAIN! SAVE A FORTUNE AND YOUR FAMILIES HEALTH WITH THESE SUPER SIMPLE HOMEMADE CLEANING PRODUCTS THAT WORK BETTER THAN THE CHEMICAL ONES.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE: EVERYDAYROOTSBOOK.COM