Like any machine, over time our bodies wear down. Joints are especially susceptible to wear and tear because of the movement and pressure that are necessarily applied to them. Joints are where two bones meet. They are connected with ligaments, tendons, and cartilage to each other and the surrounding muscles.
The knee joint is the largest in the human body. It handles a tremendous amount of stress as it allows lower body mobility while supporting the upper body. Over time, the cartilage at the end of the bones that form the joint can deteriorate. In addition, there are fluid sacs in the knee capsule to keep the joint lubricated. These bursae can become irritated or inflamed if injured, resulting in bursitis.
THERE ARE MANY POTENTIAL CAUSES FOR KNEE JOINT PAIN:
– Osteoarthritis – a chronic condition that occurs when the cartilage between bones breaks down
– Rheumatoid arthritis – an autoimmune disease that affects joints, causing swelling
– Bursitis – inflammation of fluid sacs either in front or directly behind the kneecap
– Immuno-inflammatory conditions
– Tendonitis – inflammation of tendons
– Gout – a form of arthritis in which uric acid accumulates and crystals of it settle in a jointIf you want to protect your joint health, always take into account, solutions like the ones we have for youIt is a simple infusion, which you can make in just minutes. However, it will help you by extending the quality of life and reducing discomfort caused by age.
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IT, YOU NEED:
– 3 tablespoons of raisins
– 8 tablespoons of flaxseed
– 40gr of fresh pumpkin seeds
– 2 tablespoons of unflavored gelatin
– 4 tablespoons of sesame seeds
– 200gr of pure honey
Just mix the ingredients in the blender until you get a completely unified shake. Preserved in the refrigerator and consumed daily fasting.
These are some of the benefits of their individual ingredients:
Flaxseed: reduces inflammation and stress, controls food digestion, prevents diabetes and assists preserve joint wear and tear.
Sesame seeds: source rich in vitamins A, B and E. They improve the development of red cell, energy, and metabolism. It likewise has some necessary minerals in the body.
Raisins: prevents constipation, so that they purify the body much better and carry out a much more total food digestion. By nurturing the organism, you prevent joint pains.
Pumpkin seeds: known for its healing properties, it has a a great deal of fatty acids, minerals, and compounds that make it an extremely reliable anti-inflammatory.
Honey: It is made up of vitamins and minerals that enhance joint health. They likewise permit keeping the body hydrated and in good working order. It is much healthier than making use of sugar.