If you suffer from sciatic nerve pain, we feel your pain!
It hurts to stand, it hurts to sit, legs feel like they weigh 1,000 pounds and the weird tingling sensation. No fun at all.
Well, my friend, you’re in luck.
We are going to show you this simple method which can bring you some nice relief in about ten of fifteen minutes!
Foot Soak Protocol
Do this protocol right before you go to bed:
- Fill a bucket with hot water (make sure it’s not so hot you burn yourself).
- Add a handful of Epson salt (we recommend this) and a half liter of apple cider vinegar (we recommend this).
- Stir and mix well.
- Soak your feet for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse your feet and wrap them in a dry towel and go straight to bed.
- Sleep with a towel on your feet to keep them warm throughout the night.
Repeat this protocol until the desired effect.
Bonus Stretch for Pain
Seated Hip Stretch:
- While sitting upright, cross your left leg over your right leg (like in the photo to the right).
- Hug your right knee with your right arm and keep your back straight.
- Hold this stretch for 60 seconds and then repeat on the opposite side